Andy combines his educational experience, understanding of marketing as well as broadcasting expertise in order to guarantee clients a professional and dynamic result.
Andy is well known for his capabilities as an on-camera presenter and anchor for programmes including:
- Wits University Television. A range of documentaries
- “You have to be deaf to understand”
- “ Staying Alive”
- “ Africa Christian Television”
- “Sports Arena”
- SANLAM “Power Matric”
- BMW “Siyafunda”
- Netcare Group Internal Communication Channel
- Matters Medical Television:
- Broadcast into Africa and received by some 12 countries (www.mmtv.co.za)
- ABSA Channel
- GIBS Business school
Andy has directed and produced a range of communication programmes in DVD format. This work has taken his teams into Africa where they have produced programmes of an international quality that have been shown around the world.
Andy offers a fully-fledged research and scriptwriting service. He has a wealth of experience in the design and delivery of promotional, corporate training and documentary programmes. The process can be taken from the conceptual phase through to the end product.
Andy has 30 years of experience as a voice-over artist. He has worked extensively in the educational and corporate training market.
- Joint Action Management
- Standard Bank