Dear Chartered Marketers, A New Permanent Advisory Committee
It is with great pleasure that we advise you that, following a comprehensive nomination and voting process, the following CMs have been chosen to represent South Africa's Chartered Marketers on the Permanent Advisory Committee (PAC).
- Service SETA Chairperson - Nathalie Chinje
- Services SETA Vice-Chairperson - Howard Fox
- Academic Representatives - Gordon Cook and Mark Peters
- KZN Representative - Shobna Persadh
- Western Cape Representative - Henry Simpson
- Gauteng Representative - Giovanni Mariano
- Other CM Representatives - Benedict Banda, Clara Priester, Erika Dykes, Deborah Miller and Andrew Brough
We look forward to enjoying your continued support and dedication to the CMSA and MPSA cause in the year ahead.
Communication Management Services Chamber